All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses fundamental questions of sustainability, including life-span, environmental impact, and material cycles, while also presenting material innovations. This title documents principal conventional and innovative construction materials, with attention to their production, treatment, surfaces, connections, and characteristics.
- Author BiographyManfred Hegger is Prof. Dipl.-Ing. M. Econ Architekt in the Department of Design and Energy-Efficient Construction at the TU in Darmstadt; Volker Auch-Schwelk is Dipl.-Ing. Architekt in the Department of Design and Building Theory at the TU in Darmstadt; Matthias Fuchs is Dipl.-Ing. Architekt in the Department of Design and Energy-Efficient Construction at the TU in Darmstadt; Thorsten Rosenkranz is Dipl.-Ing. in the Department of Design and Energy-Efficient Construction at the TU in Darmstadt.
- Author(s)Manfred Hegger,Matthias Fuchs,Thorsten Rosenkranz,Volker Auch-Schwelk
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note289 black & white illustrations, 385 colour illustrations, 289 schw.-w. u. 385 farb. Abb.
- Weight1603 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.