All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you explore the green and sustainable methods for residential and commercial building construction as well as the materials, standards, and practices.
- Author BiographyEva Kultermann is Associate Professor in the College of Architecture at Illinois Institute of Technology where she teaches courses in Materials, Architectural Design, Design Build, architectural Technology, Vertical Framing, and Energy Conscious/Sustainable Design. In 2011 she was awarded the Excellence in Teaching Award for the College of Architecture. Formerly, she taught at the University of Arkansas and won the school's Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award. She also worked as a professional builder, trim carpenter, foreperson, and project manager. Ms. Kultermann holds a Carpentry Diploma from Northwest Arkansas Vocational Technical School, a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Arkansas, and an M.S. in Energy Efficient Architecture from Oxford Brooks University in England. William P. Spence is Dean of the College of Technology as well as Professor of Construction Engineering Technology emeritus at Pittsburg State University in KS. He currently is active as a full-time author of more than 30 technical construction books.
- Author(s)Eva Kultermann,William Spence
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight2064 g
- Width225 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.