Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionErrors in Practical Measurement in Science, Engineering, and Technology B. Austin Barry A step--by--step presentation of how random errors occur when taking measurements, how these errors behave, how measurement errors can be used to determine the reliability of the values, and how to accord weights to different measurements of the same quantity.
- Author BiographyAbout the author B. Austin Barry, F.S.C., is Professor of Civil Engineering at Manhattan College and was Chairman of the Civil Engineering Department there for nine years. A past President of the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping, he was accorded honorary membership in that society in 1983. He was the first recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers Surveying and Mapping Medal in 1972, and was chosen for election into the Honorary Membership in 1987. Br. Barry is the author of Errors In Practical Measurement in Engineering, Science, and Technology (Wiley, 1978).
- Author(s)B. Austin Barry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/1988
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series of Practical Construction Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight652 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.