All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionPresents construction productivity concepts. This book includes topics such as measuring labor productivity, establishing a field benchmarking program, negotiating loss of labor efficiency, and recommended practices for productivity enhancement. It is suitable for electrical engineers and students.
- Author BiographyEddy M. Rojas is Professor of Construction Management at the University of Washington and an internationally recognized authority on construction and engineering management.
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEddy M. Rojas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.