Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis Sixth Edition of Construction Specifications Writing is a single source guide to the purpose and process of preparing construction preparations. Updated to include the latest AIA and BIM standards, it serves as a practical planning tool that helps architects and engineers prepare accurate, easy-to-follow specifications.
- Author BiographyHarold J. Rosen, PD, Hon. CSI, CCS, is retired after an illustrious career as a construction specifications writer, which includes serving as a chief of specification for the New York office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and as an independent specifications writer. He was awarded the highest honor by the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) by being named an Honorary Member in recognition for his many decades of pioneering work on formats and practices for construction specifications writing. <p>Robert S. Weygant, CSI, CDT, SCIP, is owner of Sumex Design, a BIM consulting and development firm located in New Hampshire. He is focused on development of BIM components for manufactured products and systems while promoting the use of new interoperability standards, the integral link between BIM and construction documentation. He has been the national chair of the BIM Practice Group for CSI and a member of the Institute Technical Committee. <p>Mark Kalin, FAIA, FCSI, CCS, SCIP, LEED AP, is President of Kalin Associates, an independent specification consulting firm in the Boston area. He has been the national chair of the Sustainable Facilities Practice Group of the CSI and president of Specifications Consultants in Independent Practice (SCIP). For the AIA, Mark has served as chair of the MasterSpec Review Committee, and the Specifications Professional Interest Area. For CSI, he has been president of the Boston Chapter and now serves on the national CSI Technical Committee. He has also taught a course on specifications writing at Harvard University's Graduate School of Design. <p>John R. Regener Jr., SAIA, CCS, CCCA, CSI, SCIP, is an architect and independent specifications writer in Irvine, California, with thirty-five years of experience in producing and applying construction contract documents for commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential projects. Active in CSI education programs and leadership, he is a national leader in SCIP.
- Author(s)Harold J. Rosen,John R. Regener,Mark Kalin,Robert S. Weygant
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1162 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.