Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.73Trending at £19.75
- £33.99Trending at £37.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents a graphic picture of the construction industry from an insider's point of view. It focuses on the culture of construction workers, the management style of contractors, and the structural and organizational nature of the industry.
- Author BiographyHERBERT APPLEBAUM is Director of Commercial Construction for Hartz Mountain Industries and is the author of eight previous books, including The American Work Ethic (Greenwood, 1998) and The Concept of Work: Ancient, Medieval and Modern (1992).
- Author(s)Herbert Applebaum
- Date of Publication30/10/1999
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleContributions in Labor Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 54
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.