Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe compaction guide to greater profits, less hassle. Boost your bottom line with the expert, efficient soil compaction techniques and technological solutions in this fully updated Second Edition. This revision will provide the contractor, fill inspector, and geotechnical engineer with greater coverage of environmental topics, including.
- Author BiographyEDWARD J. MONAHAN, P.E., M. ASCE, is a private consultant. He is a Professor Emeritus of Civil Engineering, having taught for twenty-six years at the New Jersey Institute of Technology, where he was head of the Geotechnical Group. Dr. Monahan holds two patents on the use of lightweight fills and is listed in Who's Who in Technology Today and Who's Who in Science and Engineering. He earned a PhD in civil engineering from Oklahoma State University.
- Author(s)Edward J. Monahan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/1994
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series of Practical Construction Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.