All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is open access under a CC-BY licence. This book takes the first in-depth look at how people thought about, diagnosed and treated cancer in the early modern period, examining imaginative literature, medical texts and personal accounts.
- Author BiographyAlanna Skuse is a scholar of early modern literature and history, who has lectured at the Universities of Bristol and Exeter, UK. She has previously published on early modern treatments for cancer and on the uses of 'canker' in Shakespeare's Sonnets.
- Author(s)Alanna Skuse
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Literature, Science and Medicine
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.