Constructive Aspects of Functional Analysis: Lectures given at a Summer School of the Centro Internazionale Matematico Estivo (C.I.M.E.) held in Erice (Trapani), Italy, June 27-July 7, 1971 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionCovers such topics as: A constructive approach to optimal control; Methodes iteratives duales pour la minimisation de fonctionnelles convexes; Approximation numerique des inequations d'evolution; Introduction to the methods of numerical analysis; An introduction to the approximate solution of variational inequalities; and, more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- Series TitleC.I.M.E. Summer Schools
- Series Part/Volume Number57
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note32 Illustrations, black and white; 854 p. 32 illus.
- Weight1294 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGiuseppe Geymonat
- Edition StatementReprint of the 1st ed. C.I.M.E., Ed. Cremonese, Firenze, 1971.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.