CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionConstructive Conflicts provides a framework for analyzing social conflicts of all kinds, with emphasis on how conflicts can lead to positive change. The fifth edition features new material on the role of social movements and NGOs, non-coercive means for shaping conflict, post-conflict activities that result in enduring peace, and more.
- Author BiographyLouis Kriesberg is professor emeritus of sociology and Maxwell Professor Emeritus of Social Conflict Studies at Syracuse University. He is the founding director of the Program on the Analysis and Resolution of Conflicts and past president of the Society for the Study of Social Problems. Bruce W. Dayton is associate professor of peacebuilding and conflict transformation and director of the CONTACT Peacebuilding Program at the SIT Graduate Institute, School for International Training.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Dayton,Louis Kriesberg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 8 tables
- Weight735 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.