Consider these sponsored items
- £41.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and highly regarded book provides a framework for analyzing diverse social conflicts. Updates for the fourth edition include a more reader-friendly first chapter, new examples such as the Arab Spring, and new developments in waging conflicts.
- Author BiographyLouis Kriesberg is professor emeritus of sociology and Maxwell Professor Emeritus of Social Conflict Studies at Syracuse University. He is the founding director of the Program on the Analysis and Resolution of Conflicts and past president of the Society for the Study of Social Problems. Bruce W. Dayton is associate professor of conflict transformation and the executive director of the CONTACT Peacebuilding Program at the School for International Training.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Dayton,Louis Kriesberg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/11/2016
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £6.25Trending at £6.32
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.