CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionTen specially written essays define the term 'constructivism' and ask crucial questions about the foundation of morality.
- Author BiographyCarla Bagnoli is Professor of Theoretical Philosophy in the Department of Linguistic and Cultural Studies, University of Modena. She is editor of Morality and Emotions (2011).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCarla Bagnoli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.