All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2017
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael D. Reiter,Ronald J. Chenail
- Table Of ContentsAbout the Editors About the Chapter Contributors Preface 1. Counseling Couples Michael D. Reiter 2. The Case: David and Natalie Johnson Michael D. Reiter 3. Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy James L. Furrow, Nicholas Lee, and Hannah S. Myung 4. Feminist Couple Therapy Megan J. Murphy 5. Solution-Focused Couples Therapy Michael D. Reiter 6. Narrative Couples Therapy marcela polanco, Tirzah Shelton, and Catalina Perdomo 7. Queer Intersectional Couple Therapy Sheila Addison
- Author BiographyMichael D. Reiter, PhD, LMFT, is a professor in the Department of Family Therapy at Nova Southeastern University. Ronald J. Chenail, PhD, is associate provost and professor in the Department of Family Therapy at Nova Southeastern University. He also served as editor-in-chief of the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, the flagship research journal of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT).
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.