All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text addresses emerging models of design that are beginning to be used by ID types. They are based on constructivist and chaos (non-linear systems or soft systems ) theory. The book allows constructivist instructional design (C-ID) theorists topresent an extended version of their model.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in the Epistemologies of Practice: Theories That Guide Practice S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight733 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnn Showalter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.