Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive discussion of the supreme magistrates in Rome, from the beginning of the Republic until the age of Augustus.
- Author BiographyHans Beck is John MacNaughton Chair of Classics in the Department of History and Classical Studies at McGill University. His publications include Central Greece and the Politics of Power in the Fourth Century BC (2008) with John Buckler. Antonio Dupla is Associate Professor in the Department of Classical Studies at the University of the Basque Country in Vitoria-Gasteiz, where he teaches ancient history and classical reception. Martin Jehne is Professor of Ancient History and Director of the Department of History at the Technical University of Dresden. Francisco Pina Polo is Professor of Ancient History at the University of Zaragoza. His publications include The Consul at Rome: The Civil Functions of the Consuls in the Roman Republic (2011).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAntonio Dupla,Francisco Pina Polo,Hans Beck,Martin Jehne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.