All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, user-friendly text builds on established research and the authors' vast professional experience to address issues related to doing consultation with diverse clientele in varied settings.
- Author BiographyRICHARD SEARS, PsyD, MBA, Wright State University School of Professional Psychology, Dayton, Ohio. JOHN RUDISILL, PhD, ABPP, Dean,Wright State University School of Professional Psychology, Dayton, Ohio. CARRIE MASON-SEARS, PhD, is a psychologist in private practice and on staff at RHC-CITE Services, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Carrie Mason-Sears,John Rudisill,Richard D. Sears
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1318 g
- Width187 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.