Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis pragmatic guide to consultation in cultural heritage and environmental impact management distills decades of experience to show government agencies, project sponsors, and community groups how to engage in a meaningful consultation process that meets the needs of all parties.
- Author BiographyClaudia Nissley , president of Nissley Environmental Consultants, specialises in historic preservation and conservation. She served as the State Historic Preservation Officer at the State of Wyoming and was the Director for the Western Office of the Advisory Council for Historic Preservation. She has worked with American Indian Tribes, government agencies and others in 40 states. As a nationally-recognised expert on the National Heritage Preservation Act, she provides expert testimony, assistance with consultation and conflict resolution and teaches classes nationally through the National Preservation Institute on working with five federal environmental and cultural property laws. Thomas F. King holds a PhD in anthropology, with research in western North America and the Pacific Islands. His career since the late 1960s has been devoted to environmental impact assessment and cultural heritage management, working with government agencies, indigenous communities and non-governmental organisations. He has authored, co-authored or edited ten textbooks, numerous journal articles and writes a blog. He provides consulting, writing, training and expert witness services to Indian tribes, government agencies and private sector clients. He also serves as volunteer senior archaeologist with The International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery and has published a novel and co-authored a non-fiction book about the group's research into the fates of aviation pioneers Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan.
- Author(s)Claudia Nissley,Thomas F. King
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.