Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.66
- £82.42Trending at £135.59
- £15.58Trending at £19.05
- £12.43Trending at £15.64
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £9.71Trending at £12.14
- £13.19Trending at £13.82
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with an understanding of consumer behavior. This title states that knowledge of the factors that influence consumer behavior can, with practice, be used to develop sound marketing strategy. It integrates theory, strategy-based examples, and application.
- Author BiographyDel I. Hawkins BBA, MBA, PhD Del is C. H. Lundquist Professor of Marketing and Chair of the Marketing Department at the University of Oregon. He has served as Director of the MBA Program, Director of the Lundquist Center for Entrepreneurship, Director of the Oregon Executive MBA Program, Interim Director of the Museum of Art, and Associate and Acting Dean of the Lundquist College of Business at the University of Oregon. He has also taught at Southern Illinois University, Xiantan University (PRC), the Netherlands School of Business, in Boston University's Overseas Program, Xiamen University (PRC), and the Institute for International Studies and Training in Japan. Del has written a number of business cases and numerous journal articles as well as three widely used college textbooks.
- Author(s)David L Mothersbaugh,Delbert I. Hawkins
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleCollege Ie Overruns
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.