CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.18Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.05
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a strategic look at consumer behavior in order to guide successful marketing activities.
- Author BiographyJ. Paul Peter is another very highly regarded marketing educator and is also at UW-Madison. He has won many awards for his contributions through research, textbooks, and education.The Earl P. Strong Executive Education Professor of Marketing at Pennsylvania State University. He joined Penn Sate in 1971 after receiving his Ph.D. in consumer psychology from Purdue University. At Penn State, he has taught Consumer Behavior, Marketing Management, Advertising and Promotion Management, Research Methods, and Marketing Theory.
- Author(s)J. Paul Peter,Jerry C. Olson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight969 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement9th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.