All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the huge expansion in consumer credit in the last 25 years there are very few texts describing the operation of consumer credit markets.
- Author BiographySTEVEN FINLAY is an expert in consumer credit and credit risk management, with over fifteen years experience of working within the financial services industry and academia. During the course of his career he has worked on numerous projects in conjunction with almost every major credit granting institution in the UK. He is currently a research fellow at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)S. Finlay
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 252 p. 3 illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.