All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £8.13Trending at £8.96
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date and authoritative book surveys the most promising Kinect-based research activities, discussing current challenges to the adaptation of consumer depth cameras, and showcasing exciting applications that extend far beyond entertainment and gaming.
- Author BiographyDr. Andrea Fossati and Dr. Helmut Grabner are post-doctoral researchers in the Computer Vision Laboratory at ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Dr. Juergen Gall is a Senior Researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tubingen, Germany. Dr. Xiaofeng Ren is a Research Scientist at the Intel Science and Technology Center for Pervasive Computing, Intel Labs, and an Affiliate Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of the University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA. Dr. Kurt Konolige is a Senior Researcher at Industrial Perception Inc., Palo Alto, CA, USA.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndrea Fossati,Helmut Grabner,Juergen Gall,Kurt Konolige,Xiaofeng Ren
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.