All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionShahla Ali presents comparative empirical research about the design of consumer financial dispute resolution mechanisms in Asia, America and Europe.
- Author BiographyShahla Ali is an Assistant Professor of Law in the University of Hong Kong Faculty of Law, where her teaching and research focus on arbitration and dispute resolution, law and development and commercial contracts in a comparative context.
- Author(s)Shahla F. Ali
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.