Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDeborah Lewis,Gunther Eysenbach,Holly Jimison,P. Zoe Stavri,Rita Kukafka
- Foreword byWarner V. Slack
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsConsumer Health Informatics.- Empowered Consumers.- Tailored Health Communication.- Design and Evaluation of Consumer Health Information Web Sites.- Information Delivery Methods.- Delivery of Online Learning for Healthcare Consumers.- Qualitative Evaluation in Consumer Health Informatics.- Patient-to-Patient Communication: Support Groups and Virtual Communities.- Electronic Patient-Centered Communication: E-Mail and Other E-Ways to Communicate Clinically.- Consumer Health Vocabulary.- Disability Informatics.- Ethical Issues in Consumer Health Informatics.- Social Informatics and Consumer Health.- Security of Healthcare Information Systems.- The National Library of Medicine Reaches Out to Consumers.- Baby CareLink: Collaborative Tools to Support Families.- CHOICEs: Patients as Participants in Shared Care Planning at the Point of Care.- MedCERTAIN/MedCIRCLE: Using Semantic Web Technologies for Quality Management of Health Information on the Web.- The MI-HEART Project.- CHESS: 10 Years of Research and Development in Consumer Health Informatics for Broad Populations, Including the Underserved.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.