Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on research of the consumer experience in the West and Japan, while examining societies less renowned for consumerism, such as Africa. This second edition forces the reassessment of our understanding of both consumerism and global history. Aimed at students of world history, it includes the changes involved in trying to bolster consumerism.
- Author BiographyPeter N. Stearns is Provost and Professor of History at George Mason University. His books include The Other Side of Western Civilization (5th edition, 1999), Childhood in World History (Routledge, 2005) and Gender in World History (2nd edition, Routledge, 2006).
- Author(s)Peter N. Stearns
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThemes in World History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.