Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide provides readers with the knowledge to use archaeological science methods to the best advantage. The guide describes and explains the analytical techniques in a manner that the average archaeologist can understand.
- Author BiographyDr. Mary Malainey is an associate professor of Archaeology at Brandon University, Manitoba, CA.
- Author(s)Mary E. Malainey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- Series TitleManuals in Archaeological Method, Theory and Technique
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note135 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight943 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.