Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis study surveys microeconomic and microeconometric models of individual-location choice that permit the analysis of the determinants of individual choice among various combinations of location-specific goods. It uses the example of tourists' destination choice.
- Author(s)Angelika Eymann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/03/1995
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Economics & Institutions S.
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight519 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.