All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.89
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the consequences of television's power over our habits of material consumption and television's ultimate impact on the environment. Using examples drawn from commercials, news broadcasts and TV shows, the authors argue that television's appeal requires its methods to remain hidden.
- Author(s)Mike Budd,etc.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCommunications, Media & Culture
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note88 b&w illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.