Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.95
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the consumerism that fosters ethnic and economic divisions and distorts evangelical Christianity, this book puts forth a theologically grounded call to restructure the church's passions and practices, transforming the evangelical imagination around a nobler, all-consuming vision of the Christian faith.
- Author BiographyPaul Louis Metzger is associate professor of Christian Theology and Theology of Culture at Multnomah Biblical Seminary.
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.