Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis multidisciplinary book explores the social practice of dining over 2000 years, examining the archaeological, documentary, material culture, and art historical evidence for the consumption of food and drink in various historical, social, and cultural contexts.
- Author BiographyDr Maureen Carroll and Dr Dawn Hadley are both Senior Lecturers in the Department of Archaeology, University of Sheffield, while Dr Hugh Willmott is Material Culture Specialist in the Archaeological Research and Consultancy Unit, University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Dawn Hadley,H. B. Willmott,Maureen Carroll
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNPI Media Group
- Content Note100 photographs and prints (25 in colour)
- Weight510 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.