All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the careers of Tillie Olsen, Henry Roth, J. D. Salinger, and Ralph Ellison and suggests that an unproductive author could command critical attention by offering volumes of silence. Consuming Silences injects energy into debates about the nature of literary production and the cultural place of authors who do not publish.
- Author BiographyMyles Weber, an assistant professor of English at Ashland University, in Ashland, Ohio, is the author of Middlebrow Annoyances.
- Author(s)Myles Weber
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.