All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionHow much is acceptable to consume? What is appropriate to consume and which goods fall into the disapproved category? Answers to these questions vary widely across time and space. This book examines the sources of this variation by providing an account of how everyday consumption norms develop, why they differ and why they change.
- Author BiographyLena Pellandini-Simanyi is Assistant Professor at the Department of Media and Communication, Eotvos Lorand University, Hungary. Previously she taught at the Department of Sociology of the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK and lectured on Consumer Behaviour at the Ecole Superieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers, France.
- Author(s)Lena Pellandini-Simanya
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleConsumption and Public Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 218 p.
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.