All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the 1980s, Israel has been remaking itself in line with the commercial models of Western market societies. This work states that nowhere is this trend more evident than in private consumption patterns.
- Author BiographyYoram S. Carmeli is Senior Lecturer in Sociology, University of Haifa. Kalman Applbaum is Assistant Professor of Anthropology, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKalman Applbaum,Yoram S. Carmeli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.