All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the relationship between the rise of political violence in West Germany to the unprecedented growth of consumption
- Author BiographyAlexander Sedlmaier is Senior Lecturer in Modern History, School of History, Bangor University, Wales, UK.
- Author(s)Alexander Sedlmaier
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleSocial History, Popular Culture and Politics in Germany
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.