All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn Consumptionomics one of Asia's leading sources of new ideas, Chandran Nair, tackles head on what is certain to prove the most controversial political challenge of the next two decades, Asia's presumed need to consume more and the concomitant threat to the global environment.
- Author BiographyChandran Nair is the founder of the Global Institute for Tomorrow, an independent social venture think tank dedicated to advancing understanding of the impacts of globalisation. He was chairman of Environmental Resources Management in Asia Pacific until 2004, establishing the company as Asia's leading environmental consultancy. In addition to his work for GIFT and ERM, Chandran continues to provide strategic management advice and coaching to business leaders.
- Author(s)Chandran Nair
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.