All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses articulations of cultural identity in the work of the twentieth-century. This book provides a reinterpretation of the poet's work and reconsiders his contested legacy.
- Author BiographyEwa Stanczyk is Assistant Professor of Polish Studies in the Department of Russian and Slavonic Studies at Trinity College Dublin. She is a graduate of the University of Manchester, where she received her PhD in Polish Studies. Her research interests include Polish and Eastern European culture and history, postcolonial theory and memory studies.
- Author(s)Ewa Stanczyk
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight410 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.