Contagion: The Financial Epidemic That Is Sweeping the Global Economy... and How to Protect Yourself From It by John R. Talbott (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTough times are ahead and Talbott argues that the coming recession will be on a global scale, affecting economies across the world. We have had no real growth in GDP for the last ten years if purchases with government and personal debt are excluded.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Talbott is a bestselling author, a former investment banker for Goldman Sachs, and previously a visiting scholar at UCLA's Anderson School of Management. For the last decade he has been writing full-time as an author, publishing six books and numerous peer-reviewed academic journal articles on economics and politics. His book titles include SlaveWages , The Coming Crash in the Housing Market , Where America Went Wrong: And How to Regain Her Democratic Ideals , Sell Now!: The End of the Housing Bubble , and Obamanomics . Talbott has served as an economic adviser to a number of developing countries, including Jordan and Russia. He has appeared live on CNN, Fox News, CNNfn, CNBC, MSNBC, and CBS, and has published articles in the Wall Street Journal , Boston Globe , Philadelphia Examiner , San Francisco Chronicle , and Financial Times .
- Author(s)John R. Talbott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.