All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe assumption of American foreign policy is that China's post-1978 policy of 'reform and openness' will lead to political liberalization. This book challenges that assumption and the relationship between economic liberalization and democratization. It analyzes the effect of foreign direct investment liberalization on Chinese labor politics.
- Author BiographyMary Elizabeth Gallagher is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. She is also a faculty associate of the Center for Chinese Studies and the Institute for Labor and Industrial Relations.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth Gallagher
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 line illus. 8 tables.
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.