CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introductory understanding of fluvial geomorphic principles. It examines how these principles can be integrated with geochemical data to cost-effectively characterize, assess and remediate contaminated rivers.
- Author(s)Jerry R. Miller,Suzanne M. Orbock Miller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.