All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores Augustine's developing understanding of contemplation, beginning with his earliest accounts written before his baptism and ending with the Confessions. The arc of Augustine's thought through these years of transition leads into the Confessions, giving a vantage point to survey its classical Christian theology of contemplation.
- Author BiographyJohn Peter Kenney, Professor of Religious Studies, Saint Michael's College, Vermont.
- Author(s)John Peter Kenney
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleOxford Early Christian Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight264 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.