All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe dynamism and creativity of African fashion
- Author BiographySuzanne Gott is Assistant Professor of Art History in the Department of Critical Studies at the University of British Columbia Okanagan. Her work focuses on fashion from the Ashanti region in Ghana. Kristyne Loughran is an independent scholar who specializes in African jewelry and fashion. She is editor (with Thomas K. Seligman) of Art of Being Tuareg: Sahara Nomads in a Modern World.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleAfrican Expressive Cultures
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note71 b&w illus.
- Weight817 g
- Width5487 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine432 mm
- Edited byKristyne Loughran,Suzanne Gott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.