Contemporary Applied Linguistics: v. 1: Language Teaching and Learning by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £125.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive survey of the ways in which linguistics is being used by researchers in a range of interdisciplinary areas. This title also presents fresh research in the 'traditional' areas of applied linguistics, including multilingualism, language education, teacher-learner relationships, and assessment.
- Author BiographyLi Wei is Professor of Applied Linguistics at Birbeck, University of London, UK. Vivian Cook is Professor Applied Linguistics at the University of Newcastle, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight845 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLi Wei,Vivian J. Cook
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.