All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a detailed study of the three dominant Arab media channels - Al-Jazeera, Al-Hurra and Al-Arabia - and their role post-9/11.
- Author BiographyEl Mustapha Lahlali is a Lecturer in the Department of Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Leeds. His main research interest is Arabic Linguistics, Media Arabic, and Classroom Discourse and Interaction.
- Author(s)El Mustapha Lahlali
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.