Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionRevitalizing theoretical concepts associated with feminism, gender studies and cultural studies, this book explores how art history, popular culture, translation studies, psychoanalysis and news media offer productive ways to associate with Arab women's writing that work beyond a limiting socio-historical context.
- Author BiographyAnastasia Valassopoulos lectures on World Literatures at the University of Manchester, UK. She is the author of articles on Arab women writers, Tunisian film, Egyptian and Algerian popular culture, and has also written on the Iranian graphic novelist Marjane Satrapi.
- Author(s)Anastasia Valassopoulos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Postcolonial Literatures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.