All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging account of today s contemporary art world that features original articles by leading international art historians, critics, curators, and artists, introducing varied perspectives on the most important debates and discussions happening around the world.
- Author BiographyAlexander Dumbadze is assistant professor of contemporary art at George Washington University. He is president of the Society of Contemporary Art Historians and a cofounder of the Contemporary Art Think Tank. He has written essays for a number of international exhibition catalogues, and is a recipient of the Creative Capital| Warhol Foundation Arts Writers Grant. His book Bas Jan Ader: Death is Elsewhere is forthcoming in 2013. Suzanne Hudson is assistant professor of contemporary art at the University of Southern California. She is president emeritus and chair of the executive committee of the Society of Contemporary Art Historians and a cofounder of the Contemporary Art Think Tank. In addition to her work as an art historian, she is an active critic whose work has appeared in international exhibition catalogues and such publications as Parkett, Flash Art, and Art Journal; she is a regular contributor to Artforum. In 2009 she published Robert Ryman: Used Paint, and Painting Now is forthcoming in 2013.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight632 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlexander Dumbadze,Suzanne Hudson
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £9.84Trending at £10.27
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £9.49Trending at £10.49
- £18.64Trending at £19.99
- £13.33Trending at £14.10
- £12.40Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.