Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides comprehensive coverage of the English-language literature on the history of Canadian childhood and youth.
- Author BiographyNEIL SUTHERLAND is a professor in the Department of Social and Educational Studies at the University of British Columbia and the author of Children in English Canadian Society: Framing the Twentieth Century Consensus (1976). JEAN BARMAN is associate professor in the Department of Social and Educational Studies at the University of British Columbia. Her most recent book is West Beyond the West: A History of British British Columbia (1991). LINDA L. HALE is instructor at Douglas College, British Colubmia. She and Jean Barman are co-compilers of British Columbia Local Histories: A Bibliography (1991).
- Author(s)Jean Barman,Linda L. Hale,Neil Sutherland
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in World History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.