All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to over 1500 recent books and journal articles deals broadly with current affairs in Canada. The bibliography is organised around 14 topics, focusing on the major themes involved in the study of Canadian politics.
- Author BiographyGREGORY MAHLER is Chair of the Department of Political Science at the University of Mississippi. He formerly taught for 12 years at the University of Vermont where he was Associate Director of the Canadian Studies Program. His most recent books include: Contemporary Canadian Politics: An Annotated Bibliography, 1970-1987 (Greenwood Press, 1988), Canadian Politics (1993) w Dimensions of Canadian Federalism (1987) and Comparative Politics: An Institutional and Cross-National Perspective (1995).
- Author(s)Gregory S. Mahler
- Date of Publication14/11/1995
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleBibliographies and Indexes in Law and Political Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.