All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together leading experts to explore contemporary issues facing the laws of war.
- Author BiographyCaroline Harvey is a solicitor specialising in international law and obtained her PhD under Professor Peter Rowe's supervision. James Summers is lecturer at the University of Lancaster, where he lectures in international law, peoples' rights and the law of international institutions. Nigel D. White is Professor of Public International Law at the University of Nottingham.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byCaroline Harvey,James Summers,Professor Nigel D. White
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £14.99Trending at £26.09
- £38.06Trending at £39.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.08
- £10.00Trending at £11.40
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £29.30Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.