All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the reader to a group of Chicanas who in the 1970s began to reexamine and reevaluate their gender and cultural identity through poetic language. This book focuses on the works of four contemporary Chicana poets - Alma Villanueva, Lorna Dee Cervantes, Lucha Corpi, and Bernice Zamora.
- Author(s)Marta Sanchez
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/08/1986
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.