All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.13
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a range of articles covering choreographic enquiry, traditional understandings of dance-making and investigation and research into the creative process.
- Author BiographyJo Butterworth directs a part-time postgraduate degree in Choreography at Fontys Dansacademie, Fontys Professional University, Tilburg, Holland. She is a Board member of Random Dance, the Bird Foundation, and Northern Ballet Theatre and has chaired SCODHE, (Standing Conference of Dance in Higher Education) and the Dance Section of ELIA (European League of Institutes of the Arts). Liesbeth Wildschut lectures in dance history and dance theory in the Department of Theatre, Film and Television Studies at Utrecht University. She is chair of the Dutch Society for Dance Research.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJoe Butterworth,Liesbeth Wildschut
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.