All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAudrey Hepburn epitomizes a chic classic style which is the inspiration behind the patterns in this collection.
- Author BiographyBased in York and Mid Wales, Jean Moss is one of Britain's leading knitwear designers. A self-taught knitter, she has been producing her own collections for over twenty years, as well as designing for Rowan and international fashion houses such as Ralph Lauren, Laura Ashley, and Benetton. Her innovative combinations of intricate textures, striking colourways, and sophisticated styling have been widely influential. Jean shares her passion for stylish knits with students in Europe and North America.
- Author(s)Jean Moss
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/09/2009
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £5.31Trending at £8.99
- £7.82Trending at £8.26
- £3.49Trending at £5.96
- £4.58Trending at £5.96
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.